Wednesday 9 September 2020

The G.B.C Odissea manual is now available!

 Hi folks!

After almost 4 months after my last post, i'm back to resume my OdySim project. Sorry for the long delay but since summer here is not very long (3 to 4 months), me and my kids tried to enjoy the summer for all it can give (sunlight, warm temperature, beautiful days, etc). 

I have finished scanning the G.B.C. Odissea manual yesturday and already uploaded it to archive.org. 

 I was a lucky S.O.B to get my hand on this very rare manual of the G.B.C. Odissea and as for now, it is the only copy known until other copie(s) surface. But the weirdest thing is no one has the game console either for sale or in the hands of a collector. Hopefully one will surface as i wonder if some accessories (money, cards, etc) will be in Italian only or not.

So now the manual has been preserved digitally and is available HERE.

Or check out my "Magnavox Odyssey Archive" to either download/view anything related to the Magnavox Odyssey and clones (archive still not finished).

Enjoy!

No comments: