Wednesday 3 October 2018

Who you ganna call ? Spot Hunter!

Hi folks!

It's been quite a time i haven't posted anything (no news, no games...not even a particle of dust) but i'm still alive and kicking. The reason it's been more than 4 months since my last post is that i finally have a house since beginning of June...AH...finally after a couple of years: my own home!

So a house, a job and two kids....plenty on y hands so some "myself" time is now very rare but tonight, i have some "time" to spare and what better to start with a new game...ERRR...not a new game but a re-do for this coming Halloween.

It's "Haunted House" but you use the Rifle to shoot (rather "hunt") the moving spot (or a square ghost). I did made this game suggestion quite a time ago and CN10 also replied that he would like to see Haunted House as a rifle game....well, now it's done!

Here's some pics:




And to make it more "fun" to play, i've added two new overlays (the last one is creepy! MOUHAHAHAH!!!! - ahem!).

OUPS..almost fogot! Here's the link to download the "Spot Hunter" game: https://archive.org/download/OdySim/OdySim-SpotHunter0-10-1.zip

And i may also do another Halloween-theme game this month, so until next (which will be very soon), i'll let mr.Vincent Price say something:


7 comments:

CN10 said...

Can't wait to try this!

I've only been waiting for this for. . .. 40 years!!

CN10 said...

Thanks again, the one the only Sly DC!

CN10 said...

Hi Sly,

I'm trying to locate the rules to Spot Hunter. When I cut and paste the link in the Read Me file, I just get an error message.
Thanks

PolygonSlayer said...

Awesome to see these old games brought back! Amazing work!
Only thing missing for me is a way to have a config file for each game, or some way for it to remember the resolution so I wouldn't need to set it each time (gets stretched on my TV).
In any case, cheers! :)

Sly DC said...

Test...

Sly DC said...

Ah! It's working again! Great!

CN10: Thanks very much for the kind words as always! =)

I've replied in the "Blogger should be called Bugger...sigh!" post almost
at the very end. If you didn't saw it then here's the link for the Spot Hunters manual: https://archive.org/download/OdySim/OdySim-SpotHunter-ReadMe.txt

PolygonSlayer: Also thanks very much to you too for the kind words!

I know, other people have asked me for this and i've tried the resolution ...say...1280 x 720 and the window does boot at this resolution but the game is still at 800 x 600. Sorry! I'll will find a way someday... ;)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.