Wednesday 22 April 2020

W.I.N. is now available!

Hi again folks!

I have finally finished the game ""W.I.N." and this one was hell to do as i coded something completely new to me (drawing with a marker part) and had to be creative so i was able to simulate all the accessories. This is the first game which uses 45 buttons to play it as the second game to use many buttons is Football (it uses 40 buttons).

So be sure to read the READ-ME.txt to know which buttons are assigned to do what or simply go crazy to find out yourself (mouhhahahahaahah! - evil laugh!!). check out these screenshots:

When you start a game

 Pick a random Word card

 Pick a random Number card

The "Slates" screen with a marker

On this screen you can write down on the proper slate the information required for the game but you need to draw slowly with the mouse because it can make small dots instead of a line.

The "W.I.N." screen

For this screen, you just need to press on a specific button so it will put an "X" on the card you won during the game.

So before starting a game, i really do recommend to read the "READ-ME" text and the official instruction manual (which you can also find on Archive.org). 

And here's the zip for the game "HERE". Have fun! :)

--- Sly DC ---

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great stuff Sly, you are still here and with the will to continue the project! By the way, the rest of the offical games are on the way, right?

Sly DC said...

Thanks!

I want to see this project to tern eventually as it has been 5 years here on Blogger but i started in 2012 so it makes at least 8 years just for this project but it's worth it! It's not the will to do it but rather the time to do it as i'm a mono parent of two kids and i also have my mother to take care with the house and working so not much "free" time in my hands as i want, but with the pandemic going on, i have finally some time for this project.

And yes, the rest are coming as well as updates (Stuart is keeping me on my toes! LOL!) and also ports/homebrews to finish. :)

JDGP030302 said...

Good thing. Sly, have you checked my e-mail regarding a problem I found in this game, Interplanetary Voyage and, most important, the English control?

Sly DC said...

Hi JDGP030302,

Yes i did as i've just finish replying to your last email. You have given me a lot of work! LOL!! Same as Stuart who's keeping me on my toes lately with issues he found in Football.

Check your emails! :)